Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's Easter! - April Fool's Video

Hailey has been anticipating Easter's arrival for about a week now. So this morning seeing as it was April Fool's Day, I decided to pull a mean prank on Hailey. After she had been up for only about 2 minutes this morning, I told her that the Easter Bunny had come. She jumped up and down in delight and was super excited. The note on the door said "Happy Easter! I can't come to your house next week so I came today. Open the door. Love, the Easter Bunny". I snapped a picture of her and she had an open mouth happy expression. The picture came out blurry - ahhh! I also missed the jumping up and down and happy comments but I did manage to video the rest.
After she enjoyed her few jelly beans, she told me "That was a silly joke mommy."
Mean, Mean, Mommy! Love you Hailey Rae
Happy April Fool's Day!

The blurry one...

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Mean! Mean! Mean!