Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Egg Coloring

 
I set up the egg station on the kitchen floor of the lakehouse before Hunter knew what was taking place. I loved his big smile when he came around the corner to find us sitting there. It was like he was saying "Hey- who didn't invite me? I'm soooo going to do that!" Hailey enjoyed it as always but wound up coloring the eggs faster as her little brother was helping too. I think next year I will do the egg coloring with just Hailey and I. I have always enjoyed coloring eggs. It can be fun it you let it. I think we stressed Brady out as he was watching. Hunter managed to spill some dye and color only part of his own foot! Brady likes to be clean and sticky free. I could almost hear the thoughts in his head! This is an activity he does not understand. Sorry Brady. He did snap a some cool shots of the pretty colored eggs. There is just something about color on eggs that makes me happy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: