Monday, September 8, 2008

For Your Viewing Pleasure!



Funny thing is now she can't stand and I stress CAN'T STAND butter. About 6 months ago, she decided one day she just didn't like butter. So since she doesn't like jelly, honey or syrup her toast, pancakes and waffles are eaten Plain Jane!

This morning her toast made a flying leap out the deck door. She told me she wanted some butter on her toast so I put a small amount on it. Apparently she wanted a fingertip amount and sat at the table forever stressing out about it. She nibbled on the edges. I think a mouse would have taken more bites than she did. Out of frustration, I wound up throwing it out the door after it landed on the floor in the laundry room. She was carrying it around by now.

I could really care less if she likes butter or not and it is probably a good thing she doesn't. It was just the fact that I made it for her and she was being a pickle. She has a hard time trying new and even "old" types of food. I hope over time it will change and I can stop stressing out about it!

* I did apologize to her for throwing the bread. A nice little black kitty had a fine breakfast though!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Thanks, Camey. I really enjoyed that blast from the past. Funny how Hailey and Hunter sound so much alike at that age.