I don't use the microwave all that often. The other day I warmed up some homemade mashed potatoes to eat for lunch. Well I got side tracked and didn't remember I even warmed them up. Apparently this happens a lot because when I forget, Brady leaves these lovely little reminders to show me what I have done! Nice hugh?
I am thinking...
1. I need a better method to remember things.
2. I need to come up with a good "tactic" for him!
* Those brown chunks in the potatoes are the skins. Looks so yucky!
* When food usually gets left in there it is because I have warmed up some food in the first place for dinner, put the bowl back in to keep it warm until after dinner. We eat. I clean up dinner. Forget about the food left in the microwave!
1 comment:
I'm sorry! I should have taught him to wash out the bowl and put it in the dishwasher. My bad!
Post a Comment