Thursday, August 14, 2008

Keeping the H's

They are so precious!!!

Camey took Brady out to dinner for his 36th Birthday. Fokey and Gam Gam kept the H's.

Hunter was napping when we arrived, so Hailey and I played with her letters. When Hunter woke up, he looked for his Mom, dragged his blanket around, but never cried. Just looked - in the bedroom, in the kitchen, and out the front window. He was fine as Fokey kept hiding around corners and making funny sounds - you all know those sounds.

Then, Hailey got Hunter's pizza and put it on the table. Hailey is such a good Mother! He didn't want to eat, he wanted his bup. I tried to get him to eat pizza and also tried a peanut butter and jelly sandwich - not happening! He took a bite of the pizza and left it sticking out of his mouth on his tongue. I removed it. He never tried the sandwich but he thought it was interesting. We let him play for awhile. He and Hailey helped Smokey put together a computer chair. Hunter was really into helping with that! Hailey was playing with her magnetic paper dolls. Hunter took the trash from the chair up the stairs and put it in a pile. Since he hadn't eaten anything, I went for the fruit roll-up thing - his supposed to be snack. He loved that! He took me to Brady's computer area and pointed to the scissors - had to have them to open the snack. When he ate below the cut line, back to the computer and scissors. He dropped a piece on the floor picked it up to eat - well, got a carpet fiber in his mouth - stuck his tongue out for me to fix it. All was fine - until the 1st ugly diaper. I haven't changed those in years, but I did it. Hunter was sort of freaked out by my gagging and runny eyes. Then, he did it again! I was better, but told Fokey he owned me big for the diaper changes! I will be collecting! Thinking a fabulous vacation! LOL I don't think Hunter had room in his little body for food - no wonder he couldn't eat!

Miss Hailey and I played dolls - those babies were everywhere! We changed their clothes, fed them, put them in the stroller - well, we had a mess when the parent's returned!!!

Oh, to live in the burbs!! Hunter saw a kitty/hippohonomous on the back deck. We all went to look. Kelsey, Hunter will be as confused as you! A littler later, the Shartel Raccoon Family appeared - looking happy and healthy. As we arrived to Jessie James, there was a flock of wild turkeys parading around the neighborhood. What fun!

The parent's came home, the kids hugged them, and we had 36 Birthday cake.

Pics are uploading on my Flickr page - not great, but they work.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/frannytexok/

Happy Birthday, Brady!

1 comment:

Camey Tucker said...

I think I OWE you for the stinky diaper change. They are so yucky. Sorry you got that pleasure! Great entry. Sounds like they had a good time. Thanks again for watching them and for the magnetic doll and airplane!