
Tuesday morning after barely being awake, Hailey asks me "Can I take a Kubota ride?" I say, "Hailey we don't have a Kubota." She says, "I know BUT can we buy one for Edmond?" Ummm... that isn't at the top of our list of things to buy for here I am thinking. I tell her I just don't think so right now but that would be fun.
Then Tuesday afternoon, Hunter asks me to go ride the Kubota. I think they are lost as to where they are living right now!
When we got back, Brady put sleepy Hailey in her bed in our room. Often she will wake up needing to use the bathroom. I think she thought she was still at the lake and got disoriented because she walked right into the closet and I met her coming out with a confused look!
This morning, Hailey woke me up because she had a bad dream. She told me we were taking a Kubota ride down to the water and somehow her bike appeared on a pogo stick and she was bouncing up and down in the water. I tried to reassure her that it was just a dream and to go lay back down. She was very unsettled so she climbed into our bed at my feet and quickly went back to sleep. The Kubota is even making it into their dreams!
(Picture above compliments of Kelsey Tucker!)
No comments:
Post a Comment