Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine's Day Song

Just wanted to share this movie with you guys. You will have to crank up your speakers to hear the song Hailey wrote for me for Valentine's Day. (She makes up stuff as she goes!) I did hear her mention her Grammy & Smokey. It was very sweet to me. She told me she wanted to give me breakfast in bed but she needed help. Isn't that cute? I told her she could save that for Mother's Day!

P.S. Hunter is really enjoying his tool set. He has been busy "fic-n-it" everywhere. I have even been hammered on the head and arms. Thanks for the very cool play set. He loves it!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I loved you song, Hailey! I heard my name in your song. Thank you so much!

(Hayley viewed your song, told Kelsey to view your song, and Kelsey called me to tell me not to miss it!)

Thank you, Hailey! Lots of hugs!