Monday, January 26, 2009

Cupcake Maker Decorating Tool






Kelsey,
We used the cupcake maker decorating tool last night and it is awesome! I let Hailey pick out a cake mix and icing the other day so we could play again. She chose chocolate cake and chocolate icing. I have created "chah-kate" monsters. I love chocolate! We skipped those packets of cake and icing mixes it came with. They just weren't so tasty. We made up a batch of cupcakes and she decorated them once they were cool. All you have to do is dip the decorating tool into a tub of pre-made icing, put a tip on it and slide it into the chamber. I would have loved this as a child. I highly recommend it to any little girl. If they could only come up with better cake and icing mixes. The Easy Bake Oven ones are just the same. Here are a few pictures of her cupcakes. The tool really is meant for cakes and such seeing as how she made them all snake like but it was a fun delicious test!

No comments: