Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Get Well Wish

TO ALL THOSE INFECTED WITH THE YUCKY BUG,
Hailey says, "I hope you get well. And I love you Michael. And Kelsey I love you so much that I hope you don't get a bug that was outside now. I love Smokey and I made a pretty snowman for Smokey too. And for Grammy I love her so much that she can't believe it. That's everything that I want to say."

Love,

Hailey Rae Tucker

2 comments:

Lulu said...

imHailey, you are so sweet! Grammy loves you so much! Thank you for the beautiful hand-painted Christmas Tree. I put it on the shelf with "our" collection of snow globes. I can see the Christmas Tree and "our" snow globles every morning when I wake up. Makes me happy because I remember you! The "tree" is right below the Santa music box you gave me last year. In the snow globe collection is the snow globe with a picture of you and Hunter. I also keep the the decorated box you made for me by the music box.

Hailey, your gifts are so special to me. I don't think anyone knows that you and I have a snow globe collection. Our secret!

Note: When I get a new globe, I leave it in the orignal package and Hailey and I sneak into our Looney Bin bedroom and open it together and put it on the shelf.

Love you, Hailey!

Lulu said...

imHailey, you are so sweet! Grammy loves you so much! Thank you for the beautiful hand-painted Christmas Tree. I put it on the shelf with "our" collection of snow globes. I can see the Christmas Tree and "our" snow globles every morning when I wake up. Makes me happy because I remember you! The "tree" is right below the Santa music box you gave me last year. In the snow globe collection is the snow globe with a picture of you and Hunter. I also keep the the decorated box you made for me by the music box.

Hailey, your gifts are so special to me. I don't think anyone knows that you and I have a snow globe collection. Our secret!

Note: When I get a new globe, I leave it in the orignal package and Hailey and I sneak into our Looney Bin bedroom and open it together and put it on the shelf.

Love you, Hailey!